Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Year

So it has been almost a month since she turned one and had her pictures taken, but hey I've been busy!
She did so well and was done with her pictures in 5 minutes, which is about as long as her attention span.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen my happy smiling girl in about 10 days. She has been sick and these last 10 days have been the worst, I think, since she has been born. Every night she was waking up for hours, like from 1-4 in the morning and would not go back to sleep. That doesn't go over well with Mommy when she has to be up at 6:30 to get everyone ready and Big Man to school! I took her to the Dr. last week and she said that it was likely teething causing her sleeplessness. She has a bottom tooth and a molar working their way in. Not what I was wanting to hear. I waited another 5 days and she still was crazy so I took her in yesterday and she had an ear infection. Never has anyone been as excited as I was to find out that my daughter was infected. At least there is a reason for her crankiness and so there is a chance it may not be permanent, yeah!!
She started her meds yesterday and I was hoping for a quick recovery but today she still had fevers and was cranky. She did sleep all night last night, however so I am happy:)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Dang she is CUTE!!!