Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Water Day At Grandma's House

It was irrigation day at Grandma's, so all the kids got on their suits to have some fun. I can remember doing this as a kid. We use to have so much fun playing in the water. It kind of grosses me out now, but I still allow my kids to play in it:)
Little Mimi had this look on her face for several minutes after stepping in the water. She had so much fun. Her little brother is due any day and we can't wait to meet him.
The boys ran around like crazy with their beach balls having a blast.

Then it was time to swing in the backyard, another favorite activity.
It was baby's first time swinging and she had a huge grin the entire time. She is chubby as ever. I sat her on the scale at my mom's and it said 19lbs. I don't know how accurate that is, but either way she is a chunker!
After lunch the kids played with the sprinkler in the backyard.
Then they all took a bath to clean up. When should kids stop bathing together? I have no idea.
The rest of the day they played inside. My boys still aren't aware that tea parties and dolls are girlie:)

No comments: