Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teeth

So...we are still alive but I still don't feel well. It has been 11 day and I just want to get better! Big Man still has a terrible cough, and the baby is extremely cranky, coughing and wheezing. I don't think it is the flu, but it is definitely something nasty. Somehow my hubby and Little Man escaped the illness and I am very glad about that. Taking care of the two and myself has been enough.
Moving on now, if you look closely you can see the baby's first two teeth on the bottom. They are the most crooked teeth I have ever seen on a baby!
Her hair is growing so fast now and is very curly. Poor baby...crooked teeth and curly hair. Well, at least she has pretty blue eyes:) (No offense to anyone with curly hair, but I have curly hair and HATE it!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie pie! Kale is getting his two upper teeth, they just poked through. What are the kids going to be for halloween? I am so gla to hear you are feling a little better.

Lise said...

I can't get over how stinkin' cute she is! And Collin just got his two bottom teeth, too. They're soulmates I tell ya! :o)