Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Year Olds...

Either I have forgotten how difficult the boys were at this age, or Little Missy is way worse than they were! I'm pretty sure I have just blocked it out, though. She has been so much work for the last couple of months. I'm pretty sure a lot of her problem has been her teeth and she keeps getting sick. In the past 2 weeks alone she has had one head cold and a stomach virus twice!
It sure is a good thing she is so cute and cuddly sometimes to make up for it:) Anyways I am 200% sure that I do not want anymore kids and am very glad that my hubby decided to get fixed months ago even though I wasn't positive I wanted him to. He told me I would thank him someday and I do:)

2 comments:

Emily said...

So hard to think that cute little face could be the thing that pushed you to be so sure about NO MORE! That is so funny! I definitely forgot how hard 1 year olds are.

Babs said...

No girls are so much worse they are born drama queens. I think 18 months is when it all hits the fan. Then they turn into cute little mommies.