Friday, February 26, 2010

Work Work Work

I have been working part-time solely from home for the last couple of years, but I recently got the bug to go back to working out in the world with people again instead of just a computer. Nothing against my kids but I also needed to get away for a few hours to talk with people who aren't going to whine and cry in the middle of every conversation:)

I thought it would take some time to find a job but within a week of me sending my resume to about 10 companies I got hired on with 4. I am a per diem employee and they call me and ask if I want to take a case. It is a very flexible job in that I can go visit the people anytime I want.

I did end up telling one of the companies I wasn't interested because they did not fully approve of me bringing the kids into the office to turn in my paperwork whereas the other three said it was not a problem at all. I have only been getting cases from 2 companies so far and have been a little busier than I anticipated! I am hoping to complete around 10 visits per week total for now.

I have a family friend coming over and watching the kids Monday mornings for me, my sister is going to watch them on Wednesday mornings and then my hubby is home Fri, Sat and Sun if I need to make more visits. I am still doing my internet job at home which is about 10 hours a week but will be going to about 25 hours in a couple of weeks so I am going to be very busy, but so far I am really enjoying it!

No comments: