Saturday, September 27, 2008

Arizona Museum For Youth

I took the kids out to Mesa yesterday to the youth museum. It was o.k., but I was expecting a little more!
They had a couple of art projects to do including a collage and paper flowers.
They also had some blocks around to play with as well. The reason I had chosen this day was because it was advertised as a "construction zone" afternoon with thousands of blocks. There were very few blocks out, but the kids did have fun anyways.
Their favorite spots were the play kitchen and the play cafe. They loved wearing aprons and cooking food and bringing it to me. The kids were entertained for a couple of hours, but I don't think I'll be going back any time soon!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Artville is fun, but the museum as a whole is better when there is a great exhibit. (The Muppets exhibit was pretty great!)

Have you taken them to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. That is FUN!

http://www.childrensmuseumofphoenix.org/