Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 Weeks

We are still having so much fun with her! She sleeps so good at night, she wakes up to eat a couple of times but goes right back to sleep. At her 2 week appointment on Wednesday she weighed 8lbs 2oz so she is growing too fast for me:( I want her to stay little for a long time.

She just looks around and gives very funny faces that make us all laugh. I'm still not sure who she looks like... but I think she is going to look more like her dad than her brothers. She does look a lot like Little Man did when he was a baby, though, so we will see! Either way I think she is just beautiful and can spend hours just looking at her:) The boys can't keep their hands off of her either and kiss her head constantly. They probably say 100 times a day: Isn't she sooo cute!! I'm definitely enjoying her more than I did either of the boys. With Big Man I had no clue what I was doing and he was an extrememly cranky baby with tummy troubles. He cried a lot and it was very stressful for the first couple of months. With Little Man I had a cranky 1 year old as well and was so busy that I didn't get to enjoy him too much. In fact I really don't remember much of when he was a baby at all! I'm sure before too long it is going to get busy and stressful when hubby goes back to work and I start working again so I'm making sure to enjoy this time.

No comments: