Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Life In Pictures

I swear I just folded this amount of laundry 3 days ago as well! I don't know if my laundry has tripled or if time is going by faster than I realize...I have a feeling it is the latter:)My kids are constantly finding ways to get dirty as well, at least this time it was outside!


He was completely covered in chalk from head to toe, he wasn't trying to get dirty it just happens somehow, and somehow now his bed that I just washed is also covered in chalk, (sigh).



Here is our new window. My hubby and brother in law have been spending a lot of time working on the bathroom, but so far I can't tell much of a difference!! They have been doing the electrical and plumbing and behind the walls kind of stuff. Hubby's step-dad came over and put in a new window this weekend, though, and it looks so much better than the old one. I just can't wait for my new bathroom!!

After laundry and cleaning up after the kids my cute little girl takes up the rest of my time right now. She is getting bigger every day it seems!

No comments: