Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life Goes On...


We are slowly getting back into our normally busy life! The kids had their monthly class at the science center this week learning all about colors. They think it is pretty fun having their Dad go with them everywhere right now:)
Last night we went to Glendale Glitters for the last night of the season. It was a lot of fun but there were tons of people. They had a couple of jumpers and slides that the kids enjoyed.
The baby just hung out in the wrap and was wonderful as usual! I had many people staring at my wrap and a couple of older women came up and asked me what I had in there and they were shocked when I showed them it was a baby! I didn't think it was that strange to put your baby in a wrap or a sling but they sure thought it was an unusual way to carry a baby. As long as the baby is happy in there that is where she will be when we go out places. It is a lot easier then pushing a stroller or carrying her!
The kids loved watching them blow up the hot air balloons.
There were maybe 12 hot air balloons all around the park, and those along with all of the lights in the park made it feel pretty magical. I would definitely like to come back again next year.

No comments: