Friday, March 13, 2009

31

I feel like I am constantly picking up my kids shoes and putting them away. Tonight Big Man was in an organizing mood and organized all of their shoes and then we counted how many pairs they have and no wonder I feel like I am always picking them up because they have 31 pairs! All of the shoes are ones they wear, and my boys definitely love their shoes and have been known to change shoes 3-4 times per day with their different outfit changes that they tend to do. Within one day they can go from dressing like army men to cowboys to baseball players to workers etc... and they have shoes specific for each outfit of course. We don't need to get into how many shirts and pants they have as well...they sure are lucky to have a Grandma that likes to shop and knows how to find the good sales:)

No comments: