Monday, March 2, 2009

Little League Player

Big Man is playing little league t-ball for the first time and is sooo excited. Daddy had to take him to buy baseball pants and shoes even a belt along with the standard new glove, bat and tee. He wants to wear them every day. After yesterday, though, I told him that he could only wear his baseball clothes for baseball practice or a game:)

Watch The Ball! Daddy can't make most of the practices so we took the kids to the park yesterday to have a private practice.

I know I am the Mom, but I think he is really good for a 4 year old! He can hit the ball really hard, stops the ball when it is anywhere close to him and he can throw decent as well. He is the youngest on the team as he made the cutoff by one week. It was a good thing he came a month early or he wouldn't be playing until next year:)

1 comment:

The Burtch's said...

How stinkin cute! I can't wait to come and watch him:)