Wednesday, February 25, 2009

8 Weeks

She still hasn't gotten the whole smiling thing down, but she is getting better:) She still hasn't learned to poop very often either. I had to take her to the Dr. last Friday because she hadn't pooped in 13 days! They gave me some suppositories to give her that worked in 1 minute so that was good, now I have to give her a suppository after 10 days of no pooping. She weighed 12lbs 1oz so she is growing fast.
She is an amazing sleeper at night. She goes to bed between 8 and 9 and most nights will sleep until 6 in the morning! A couple of nights this week she woke up at 4:30, but I'm not complaining! She is still sleeping in the basinet by my bed because even though she is sleeping all night I'm not. I still wake up and check on her at least 10 times each night. I was not nearly this neurotic with the boys but for some reason I am with her:) The hubby and I are way more relaxed in some ways too as we did not let the boys sleep in our room this long either and we both kind of like still having her in our room, thankfully she is a very quiet sleeper.

No comments: