Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Night Out


We took my future sister-in-law out for her bachelorette party on Tuesday night. It was the first time I had left the baby for any length of time, but she didn't seem to even notice! We had a lot of fun, we went out to dinner then went to Mill Ave and had her do a little scavenger hunt and then we went to the Big Bang and listened to the piano players.
This was the creepy guy who would not take no for an answer...He kept coming over and trying to get us to dance with him (this is not a dancing kind of place, by the way!) and we kept saying no and then he grabbed my wrists and was literally dragging me across the floor and hurting me when the bouncer came over and threw him and his creepy friends out. So if you ever see this guy... get away he's a freak! If he wasn't so old and weird I would have been flattered to have a guy want to dance with me so badly:)

No comments: