Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Dr. Appointment

I'm not sure if it is just my midwife, but when I have an appointment I have to wait forever. Every appointment takes about 1.5 hours, which seems like 4 hours when you have two kids with you, and I am only in the room with her for like 15 minutes! Anyways the baby is looking good. The heartbeat was 155 and we could see all of its limbs and head and eyes and stuff today. I am 13 weeks 5 days and the baby's head measure 14 weeks 4 days so it looks like I will be having another big baby. The baby weighs approximately 4oz, so I guess the other 8 lbs I have gained are going elswhere:( Last appointment the baby measured 4 days smaller than it should have, so it has really grown in the last month. Next appointment, if the baby cooperates, we will find out what it is!

1 comment:

Xandi said...

Ummm...yeah...totally a girl. My daughters was in the 150's range (always) and my son's was much, much lower than that. I can't wait to meet her. One more month and I'll be sprouting a little bean too...can't wait!