Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shoe Love

Yesterday I pulled out some of Big Man's old shoes for Little Man since his other shoes were getting small. I just put them in his shoe pile and he noticed them a little while later and said Mine? I told him yes, and when I asked him if he liked them he said I Love Them! He slept with them in his bed last night and then today for his nap he absolutely refused to take them off.

I just went to check on him tonight and they are in his bed again! Who knew shoes could make a 2 year old so happy. He has an Uncle who also loves shoes so I had to call him and let him know that Little Man also loves shoes. He is excited to have a shoe shopping buddy:)
He keeps a good strangle hold on Grover all night as well.
I just took this one because I thought he looked cute tonight, and I'm always taking pictures of Little Man sleeping and not Big Man!


No comments: