Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Improptu Baseball Game

Last night about 5:30 I was trying to think of something to do with the kids since the Hubby was working late, so I thought I would see if I could get tickets to a Diamondbacks game. Called Hubby to see if he could get us tickets and he said sure so off we went. If I had really thought it through I probably would not have taken the kids by myself, but they were pretty good. We had good seats in the 31st row, but guess where the kids wanted to sit? In the top of the balcony! We spent a good deal of time walking around and they also have a nice playground for the kids on the 3rd floor. We ate hot dogs and cotton candy. I did take them to the balcony for an inning, but I didn't walk up very far because it was too scary for me. The stadium was only half full so all in all it ended up being a perfect night to go, except that the Diamondbacks lost, and the fact that I could not get a decent picture of the kids because of the lighting or something. Oh well, I was just amazed that Little Man walked the entire night even to and from the car which was over a block away with minimal complaining!

No comments: