Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It always seems to take my kids a few days to recover from vacations, and today that was very evident. They were both sooo cranky and Little Man just keeps crying for no reason which is very unusual. He did allow the barber to cut his hair today, though, which he does not allow very often. When he woke up this morning it was pretty funny because he went straight to the mirrow and said I have crazy hair, I need a haircut. I said O.K. lets go right now before you change you mind! If I try to make him get a haircut when he doesn't want to he will not sit still and will scream the entire time. Not so fun. On a positive note I did feel the baby kick today for the first time! I had been hoping to feel it this week since I am 16 weeks tomorrow.



The Crazy Hair
Now he looks like a cute little boy:)


No comments: