Monday, December 15, 2008

ZooLights

We went to the Phoenix Zoo last week for zoolights. The hubby and I hadn't been in about 5 years and the kids had never gone. I think I enjoyed it the most, but the kids had a pretty good time.
It appeared to be someone's lucky night as this came on about halfway through the night!
This big talking giraffe was the kids favorite part. You can tell a guy your kids name and he will have the giraffe say there name and when the giraffe said the kids names Big Man yelled so loudly How did he do that, ever since he has asked several times as well How did that giraffe know my name, that is sooo crazy!
Hubby's favorite part was probably getting to meet Mohammad Ali who was at Zoolights with his family and was just meeting people in the food court. All he cared about were the kids and tried giving both my kids hugs and putting them on his lap, but they were absolutely terrified. I couldn't even get Big Man to stand by Daddy for a picture, nor could I get Mohammad Ali to look at the camera:)

He really didn't say anything but anytime a baby or small child would go by he would light up and would want to kiss and hold the little babies, it was very sweet

No comments: