Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Dr Appointment

Went and met the Dr at St. Joseph's hospital today and LOVED him. Everyone was so nice at the office. They even took us over to see the ICU where she will be staying and again everyone was great. They explained everything they will do and spent a ton of time with us. So as it stands right now we will go back the end of August to do another ultrasound of her heart and make sure that it hasn't miraculously closed on its own. Then around the first week in Sep she will go in for the procedure. Probably stay only one night in the ICU and go home. Once it is done she will be checked again every year until she is 4 or 5 and then shouldn't need anything more at all, Yeah!! It sounds so simple and nice, but I'm sure the 3 hours she is in there, away from me, will be the longest 3 hours of my life. I wonder if they can give me some drugs too:)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Here is to hoping that it magically closes itself!!

She will be in my prayers!