Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Week's Accomplishments


  • 2 out of 3 kids can now wipe their own butts, YEAH!!! I have some great quotes from Little Man as he was learning but I figured that not everyone would think they were as funny as I do and that some wouldn't be able to handle the graphic ways my kids discuss poop:)
  • 2 out of 3 kids can now buckle themselves in the car with no assistance, another YEAH!!!
  • I have done 3 P90X videos this week and hope that I will be able to move without crying soon.
  • After this week our summer swimming and activities will be done and Big Man has become an incredibly good front stroke swimmer recently. Too bad he will lose all of his skills since he probably won't swim again for 9 months.
  • Big Man is set to start school *sob* as I have bought all of the needed supplies and uniforms. His teacher is coming to visit us at home next week. I'm not sure how nervous I should be about that. I'm pretty sure his is the only school that does home visits since I have never heard of that happening before.
  • Big Man's new adult tooth has appeared and is growing fast. I would take a picture of it, but my camera has yet to be returned to me. I don't understand what could take a month to fix but hopefully it will be delivered soon as I feel naked without it.
  • The baby has mastered eating pureed baby food and loves it. I have enough homemade pureed carrots, sweet potatoes and acorn squash in the freezer to last a month.

That's my life in a nutshell, I'm sure you're jealous:)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I am actually quite jealous that you have all your back to school shopping done! I take the kids one at a time and we make a special day of it, so they are scheduled for this weekend, but it would be so much easier to just leave them all at home with their dad and get it all done!!

Traditions are worth it...right! ;D