Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy Day

When we picked Big Man up from school today we drove straight out to lake pleasant because the boys were going to get a ride on Cecil's boat. I'm not sure if Little Man has ever been on a boat before, but they were both so excited! So I followed behind them to take the boys back into town since hubby and Cecil were going to fish afterward.
Hubby took them around for about 20 mintues and then the boys got off and we drove back. For me it was not worth the hours of driving for a 20 minute boat ride, but to the boys it was worth it, though, and that's all that matters!
We got back into town and dropped Big Man off at his Grandma's house and he went to the D-backs game with my brother and sister-in-law and my neice. I stole this picture off her facebook because they look so cute and because he is awake here.
This is him last Friday at the game. He was having a horrible night and so cranky. I knew he was very tired by the way he was acting. He stayed awake for the entire game and the fireworks but fell asleep during the extremely loud Mercy Me concert. When we were walking back to the car he said: Why did they have to start playing lullaby's for? They put me right to sleep! LOL. And just so you know, he picked out his own clothes...
Hubby was working so I had taken the kids by myself to the game and met up with the rest of my family. I don't think I will be doing that again because when it was time to go (granted it was 11:00) neither of the boys wanted to walk since they were basically asleep. So, I had Taylor in the front carrier and Little Man on my shoulders and thankfully my Dad walked us to the car and carried Big Man part of the way. I was definitely getting some strange looks:)

No comments: