Monday, September 14, 2009

Lego's

If you didn't make it the Science Center's Lego exhibit you missed out! The kids had a great time dressing up as knights and princesses and building with Lego's.
They had an area where you got to pretent to fight each other that the boys loved. I know this has a specific name but I just can't think of it right now!!
The rest of the Center was pretty cool. Here is Little Man laying on a bed of nails.
I'm going to be pretty sad when the library no longer has the culture passes since I get at least one per month:)

3 comments:

The Burtch's said...

jousting!

Just the Five of Us said...

Goodness, I thought those jousting things were so heavy!

How do you always score the good culture passes? I never get there in time!!

Lise said...

I'm so bummed that we didn't know about this exhibit. Matt LOVES legos! Nevermind that Collin is too little to enjoy it - Matt would have had a blast! :o)