Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake

Wherever I am, she is right there too attempting to help.
Whether clean or dirty she will lick whatever she can pull out. And yes if they are clean I still proceed to put them away, so you are warned if you are coming over to eat at my house!!
Tonight is only the second night in her life I am going out without her. I know, I have no life...or maybe it has something to do with her still not taking a bottle! My Mom, sister, sister-in-law and I are going to see Legally Blonde the play at Gammage and going to eat at Olive Garden to try their new gluten free pasta dish-Yum. I hope hubby has fun with the 3 kids, actually I just hope they are all still alive when I come home:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, she is just sooo cute. Have fun on your night out you deserve it.

Lise said...

I LOVE that you put the licked dishes away! It's obvious that you're a seasoned mom now! :o)

Hope your night out was great!