Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall

We have been getting in the mood for fall around here. This week we did Halloween crafts and made pumpkin bread!
Big Man did every part of this pumpkin by himself, it is nice that he is able to do things on his own and you can still tell what it is.
I cut out Little Man's face pieces, but as you can tell he did everything else himself. He loves his pumpkin, though, and has been telling everyone that it is his Scary Pumpkin!
We made these cute little paper pumpkins and hung them from all of the fans as well.
Don't mind the dirty mirror in the backround! These jack-o-lanterns are made out of old paperback books and look so cute in person. I learned how to make them Here.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Those turned out so cute!! I need to remember to get paper plates so I can let my daughter paint them. She LOVES painting!!