Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Dedication

The baby and my nephew were dedicated at Church last weekend. It was a fun time and of course all five of the kids had to have matching outfits! My Aunt came to the service and took some really good pictures of all of us.







When they were announcing her she would not stop eating her shoe. The entire congregation was laughing at her. We would pull it out and she would put it back. Aren't those shoes just the cutest! I wasn't sure I was going to find something for her to wear them with and was glad when I realized they matched the dress.



Here is my sister, her hubby and my nephew.

1 comment:

Lise said...

Love the matching outfits! And somehow your mom doesn't look a day older than she did when I last saw her - over 10 years ago! What's her secret???