- That they will be able to draw enough blood before the procedure to get her blood type. In chubby babies it can be difficult to get the blood that they need. If they are unable to get it they will have to get it when she is under anesthesia which will add 1-2 hours that she will have to be under. The labs are to make sure the correct type of blood is brought into the room in case of hemorrhaging.
- That she will not hemorrhage. There is a risk of it happening during the procedure if a vessel is ruptured or after from the incision site.
- That she will be calm after after waking up. If she is too upset and not laying still enough they will knock her out again in the ICU. She has to lay pretty still for about 6 hours:(
- That her defect will not be too large to fix with this type of procedure. Because I do not want to have to go through this again!
- That the boys will do fine without my hubby and I as they do not want to be away from us and are worried about the baby.
- That the 3 hours will go by very quickly!
That is everything I can think of right now:)