Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mobile

On the same day she learned to pull herself up and to crawl! She is all over the place now. She can only pull herself up on lower items but when she does it she is so proud of herself!
Only 10 more days until her surgery:( We had our last appointment with the Dr last week and everything is set to go. She will be in surgery for about 3 hours and the Dr is pretty confident he will be able to fix her defect. He did caution me that her defect now sounds pretty large and that if it is too large he may not be able to fix it and she will have to have a more invasive type of surgery. So, we are really hoping it is not too big because I really want this all to be done with!

2 comments:

OurCarsAndCops said...

oh Angela..she is just soooooo precious. She is in our thoughts!!! hope it goes well. Have someone call us or Nancy after her surgery is over so we know how it goes!

Just the Five of Us said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! And getting so big! I have been keeping her in my thoughts and prayers, and I will continue to do so. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out during all of this.