Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not Such A Baby Anymore

She is 7 1/2 months old now and is learning new tricks about every day. She can lift her hands when she wants to be picked up, can go from laying on her stomach to sitting, can crawl a couple of feet randomly when she gets her legs synchronized and tries so hard to pull herself up but only manages to pull herself up far enough to make it hurt when she falls. She is going to be way to mobile soon and is going to keep me on my toes trying to keep track of her!
She still has her pretty blue eyes, but I'm not going to be too sure that they are going to stay until she is a year old, though. Little Man's eyes were blue for so long and then changed so we will see.
She had a check-up yesterday and she weighs 19 lbs and 4 oz, which puts her in the 75-90%. Her height was in the 25-50% and her head was in the above 95% range.

Her heart still has a murmur and in the Pediatrician's words sounds totally freaky! She has a follow-up appointment with the Cardiologist and an ultrasound of her heart next week to prepare for the repair which will take place in 3 weeks. It's a good thing I am incredibly busy right now so I have no time to dwell on it:)

2 comments:

Lise said...

I cannot get over how stinkin' CUTE she is! I love all the little outfits!

OurCarsAndCops said...

angela....she is seriously OH SO CUTE. I would LOVE to take pictures of her sometime...the camera LOVES her! :)