Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barefoot and Pregnant in the Kitchen

Pregnancy tends to bring out my homemaking/crafty side. While pregnant with Big Man I learned to quilt and crochet and with this pregnancy I have been really into baking. Recently I even starting baking our bread, gluten free of course! For those of you who can buy bread at the store to eat, you just don't realize how lucky you are. We just haven't eaten much bread for the past year, but since I have found this bread recipe we have been eating quite a lot of it. Even my gluten eating husband and son like it too!


I also like to make banana bread regularly as well. Don't they just look beautiful!
So most days when I am trying to find ways to get out of having to do housework you will find me in the kitchen cooking something:)



1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow lucky you. I wish I had that problem. Instead pregnancy brings out my lazy side. I have done less cooking and cleaning in the last 5 months then any other time in my life. It takes pre-planning for me and I just never seem to remember to defrost things until the last minute and then I am too hungry to wait!:)