Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Day At The Children's Museum

Today Big Man and I went to the new Children's Museum in Phoenix. After my friend Xandie's glowing report I just knew it would be a lot of fun! When we first arrived it took him a little while to get into everything and to have fun, but once he got going he did not want to leave.

He made some bean art and a headband/hat thing first.
There were some fun motorcycles and race cars to sit on and play with.
He had a lot of fun in this room where it is all about balls and mazes you put them through.
There was also a fun kitchen set up that he had a blast in. He was so excited in there he was running and skipping back and forth as he put the pizza's into the brick oven!
He also made me some spaghetti and kept bringing me drinks.

1 comment:

Just the Five of Us said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like tons of fun! Glad you had a good time!