Friday, August 8, 2008

Clearing Out

I think the nesting bug has all ready hit me! Today I started organizing and getting quite a pile ready for goodwill. My house is totally overrun right now with toys, stuffed animals and just kid stuff. I do feel guilty about getting rid of their stuff, but they just have way too much of it. I’m hoping that they will not notice if I take it away a little at a time when they aren't looking:) We have had an extra bedroom for toys so the amount hasn’t been an issue, but since I’m going to need the room for the baby we have to find somewhere else for all of the crap to go. My hubby has no sympathy; he basically wants to get rid of all of their toys, yikes! I’m a little more giving. Tonight I even dismantled my desk to make room for their train table and some other toys in the family room. It was probably a good thing though, because I kept way more papers and junk than we needed. So hopefully not having a desk will make me be a little more organized. (One more day!!)

No comments: